Jump to navigation Jump to search
Artsakh may refer to:
- Republic of Artsakh, a mostly unrecognized state, considered by most states to be part of Azerbaijan (called the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic 1991–2017)
- Nagorno-Karabakh, region in the South Caucasus, also known as Artsakh
- Artsakh (historic province), controlled by various groups until 1000, when it became the Kingdom of Artsakh
- Kingdom of Artsakh, a medieval Armenian kingdom
- "Artsakh" (song), a 1999 instrumental folk song by Armenian composer Ara Gevorgyan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Artsakh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.