|Full name||Artur Aghasyan|
|Date of birth||24 June 1987|
|Place of birth||Yerevan, Armenian SSR, Soviet Union|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Ventura County Fusion|
|2007||→ Ulisses (loan)|
|2008–2009||Ventura County Fusion||28||(11)|
|2011||Real Salt Lake||4||(0)|
|2011||Los Angeles Blues||5||(0)|
|2013–||Ventura County Fusion||5||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 August 2013.
Aghasyan played for the youth side Banants, with whom he won the Armenian U-16 and U-17 National Championships in 2003 and 2004, before signing his first professional contract with Pyunik in 2005. He was the top scorer in the Armenian First League in 2005, scoring 16 goals in 25 appearances. He went on to play three games for Pyunik in 2007, and spent time on loan at Ulisses, before leaving the club at the end of the season.
Aghasyan moved to the United States in 2008 after his family received U.S. green cards. Settling in the Glendale, California area, Aghasyan signed to play with USL Premier Development League club Ventura County Fusion. He spent two seasons with Fusion, helping the team to the 2009 USL PDL championship.
Aghasyan attended professional trials with Major League Soccer sides Chivas USA and Real Salt Lake in 2010, scoring four goals in three exhibition contests for Chivas, and scoring a goal for RSL in a 6-0 exhibition win over Chinese side Shandong Luneng Taishan. After a brief stint with Los Angeles-based amateur side Doxa Italia he played for Chivas USA in the MLS Reserve Division in 2011, before signing a professional contract with Real Salt Lake on 27 May 2011. He made his MLS debut on 4 June as a late substitute in a 2-0 win over Vancouver Whitecaps FC. Aghasyan was released by Salt Lake on 29 July 2011. Shortly thereafter he signed with Los Angeles Blues of the USL Pro league.
Aghasyan was released from his contract with the Blues at the end of the season. Recently, he has been playing with the amateur side Cal FC in the USASA-affiliated La Gran Liga de Oxnard based in Oxnard, California.
Aghasyan is an Armenian youth international, having represented his country at U-19 and U-21 level. He played four games for the Armenia U-19 team at the European U-19 Championships in 2006.
Aghasyan is a cousin of fellow Armenian professional soccer player Yura Movsisyan.
- "Ventura County Fusion". United Soccer League. 2008. Archived from the original on 17 August 2011. Retrieved 27 May 2011.
- "Stats". USL. 2009. Archived from the original on 3 June 2009. Retrieved 27 May 2011.
- Fusion overcome Fire for PDL title[dead link] Retrieved 27 May 2011.
- Real Salt Lake Signs Forward Artur Aghasyan
- "Real Salt Lake vs Vancouver Whitecaps". MLS Soccer. 4 June 2011. Archived from the original on 6 June 2011. Retrieved 6 June 2011.
- Goon, Kyle (29 July 2011). "Knee injury puts Real Salt Lake's Olave in limbo". The Salt Lake Tribune. p. 2.
- La Blues Pro Soccer Retrieved 17 August 2011.[dead link]
- "Resultatos Torneo Clausura 2013-2014". La Gran Liga de Oxnard. Retrieved 3 May 2012.