|Look up arty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arty may refer to:
- Arty (Queen), wife of Pharaoh Shebitku
- Arty Ash (1895–1954), British actor
- Mary Ann Arty (1926-2000), American politician
- Arty McGlynn, Irish guitarist
- Arty (musician), Russian record producer and DJ born Artem Stolyarov
- Arty (rapper), Lithuanian rapper, vocalist, song-writer given name Artūras Markovas
- Arty (magazine), an independent British art fanzine started in 2001
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.