Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aruküla old culture centre
|First appeared on map||1291|
|• Total||3.56 km2 (1.37 sq mi)|
|• Density||570/km2 (1,500/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Aruküla is a small borough (Estonian: alevik) in Harju County, northern Estonia. It is the administrative centre of Raasiku Parish. Aruküla had a population of 2,016 on 1 January 2013. Aruküla has a station on the Elron's eastern route.
- "Raasiku vallast" (in Estonian). Raasiku vald. Retrieved 24 January 2013.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Aruküla.|
- Raasiku Parish (in Estonian)
- Aruküla Basic School (in Estonian)
- Aruküla Cultural company (in Estonian)
- Aruküla SK Handball Club (in Estonian)
|This Harju County location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|