Arvinder Singh Lovely
- Not to be confused with Arvinder Singh Lovely (Deoli MLA), who left Congress to join BJP in 2015.
Arvinder Singh Lovely
|Minister for Revenue,Urban Development Languages|
|Constituency||Gandhi Nagar constituency|
|Member Legislative Assembly of Delhi|
|Born||11 December 1968|
Ranjit Garh, Punjab, India
|Political party||Indian National Congress|
|As of 1 April, 2010|
Arvinder Singh Lovely (born 1968) is an India Politician. He is a former president of the Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee. He was also the Minister for Education, Tourism, Languages, Urban Development, Revenue, Transport Gurudwara election & Gurudwara Administration in the Sheila Dikshit government of Delhi.
Early life and education
Arvinder Singh Lovely was born in Ranjit Garh, Punjab, to Balvinder Singh. He pursued his graduation from SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi in Political Science. He was elected to the Students' Union of the college.
He was also elected as the General Secretary, Delhi Pradesh Youth Congress in the year 1990, followed by the General Secretary of the National Student Union of India during 1992-1996. He was elected to the Delhi Legislative Assembly for the first time in 1998, where he was the youngest MLA. Subsequently in 2000, he was appointed General Secretary, Delhi Pradesh Congress Committee (DPCC) and President, East District Congress Committee (I). He was made a Minister in the cabinet in 2003. He was the Education, Tourism, Languages, Gurudwara Administration, in the Council of Ministers, Govt. of Delhi.He has never lost an election since he was elected for the first time in 1998.
He has never lost an election since he was elected for the first time in 1998.  He won again in Delhi Legislative Assembly election, 2013 consecutively for the fourth time from Gandhi Nagar constituency.
- "Arvinder Singh Lovely rejoins Congress". The Hindu. 17 February 2018.
- Profile on Delhi Assembly website
- 1998 Election Commission of India
- 2003 Election Commission of India
- 2008 Election Commission of India
- 2013 Election Commission of India Archived 2013-12-28 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Day after joining BJP, former Delhi Congress president Arvinder Singh Lovely says Sheila Dikshit a 'burden' on Congress". Indian Express. 19 April 2017.