Aryan invasion theory
The term Aryan invasion theory may refer to
- Theories postulating prehistoric Indo-Aryan migrations:
- Mortimer Wheeler's theory that Indo-Aryan invaders overthrew the Indus Valley Civilization but refuted by archeologists after new excavations at Harappan sites
- Indo-Aryan migration theory, that the Indo-Aryans migrated into the Indian subcontinent
- Indigenous Aryans theory, that the Indo-Aryans originated within the Indian subcontinent, but rejected by most linguists.
- Aryan race
- Indo-Aryan (disambiguation)
- Indo-Aryan tribes (disambiguation)
- Historical definitions of races in India
- Historiography and nationalism
- Indian subcontinent
- Indo-Aryan languages
- Indo-Aryan peoples
- Indo-Aryan superstrate in Mitanni
- Indo-European languages
- Indo-European studies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aryan invasion theory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.