As God Commands (novel)
Cover of As God Commands
|Original title||Come Dio comanda|
It tells the misadventure of Cristiano Zena, 13 year-old, and his father Rino in an Italian suburban area.
The Guardian described the novel as "overexplicit" and flipping "over into the truly grotesque". The New Yorker outlined the story of the novel as "grim but redemptive". The Los Angeles Times praised the novel "as gritty as it is suspenseful".
- "As God commands". WorldCat. Retrieved 15 August 2015.
- Litt, Toby (24 January 2009). "The Italian job". The Guardian. Retrieved 15 August 2015.
- "As God Commands". The New Yorker. 4 January 2010. Retrieved 15 August 2015.
- Marler, Regina (23 November 2009). "'As God Commands' by Niccolò Ammaniti". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 15 August 2015.
- "Niccolò Ammaniti vince il Premio Strega" (in Italian). Il Sole 24 Ore. 6 July 2007. Retrieved 15 August 2015.
|This article about a 2000s novel is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.