As I'm Suffering From Kadhal
|As I'm Suffering From Kadhal|
|Created by||Balaji Mohan|
|Written by||Balaji Mohan|
|Music by||Satish Raghunathan|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||10|
|Executive producer(s)||Dhanya Balakrishna|
|News editor(s)||Prasanna GK|
As I'm Suffering from Kadhal (transl. As I'm suffering from love) a 2017 Indian romantic comedy web series in Tamil, created by Balaji Mohan. The series, consisting of 10 episodes, was released on 15 June 2017 by Hotstar in Hotstar Originals.
It is set in urban Chennai, this web series tells the story of four couples negotiating the many meanings of modern-day love. They are:- 1.Bala Kumar, a divorcee who shares the custody of his daughter Smriti. 2.Divya & Badri, a live-in couple, who completely oppose the fact of getting married. 3.Meera & Santhosh, a “married” couple, who absolutely hate each other. 4.Raghav & Tanvi, love birds, who are in the “process” of getting married
The web-series starts with Meera clashing her car and ruining Tanvi-Raghav’s Pre-pre-engagement party. Divya then tells Raghav to check on Meera, which is later discovered that Meera cheated on Santhosh by doing it with Raghav on her first night to take a revenge on him because he too cheated on her at his Bachelor’s party with a girl called Nii-vaa-suin in Bangkok. Badri hears their conversation and struggles to hide the truth. But he tells it to Divya alone. Meera then finds out the she is pregnant at Raghav & Tanvi’s Pre-engagement party. She throws the Pregnancy-kit in the dustbin that is later seen by Divya. Santhosh and his friend add alcohol in Divya & Badri’s juice. A drunk Divya & Badri blurt out the truth in front of everybody & even tell Divya’s dad that they don’t want to get married. Tanvi breaks up with Raghav. Divya tells Santhosh that she is pregnant with Santhosh’s baby only and they both get reunited. Divya’s dad strictly warns Badri to marry Divya. Bala Kumar gets extremely sad and upset because his ex-wife shifts with Smriti and her husband to Bangalore. —————-This story ends with a lot of confusion and happiness!!!———
|Actor / Actress||Character||Role|
|Sunder Ramu||Bala Kumar|
|Abishek Joseph George||Ragav|
- RJ Love Guru (Vivaswan Rajesh) voiced as an Interviewer
- Arjunan as Balaji Mohan friend
- Robo Shankar as Associate Director
- Andrea Jeremiah as psychiatrist
- RJ Vigneshkanth as a photographer
- Vaidhyanathan as Sanchana Natrajan Father
- Radha Shekar as Sanchana Natrajan Mother
- Vijay Varadharajan as Producer
- Vignesh Vijayakumar as Asst Director
- VJ Ramya as Sara, Sanchana's friend
Balaji Mohan initially planned As I'm Suffering from Kadhal as a feature film, but ultimately decided it was better made as a series, saying, "as I explored the concept further with parallel storylines falling into place, it didn't make sense to fit it into a two-hour film".
As I'm Suffering from Kadhal is available on the streaming service Hotstar. All 10 episodes were released simultaneously on 15 June 2017, as opposed to a serialised format, to encourage binge-watching.
|1||1||Meet the Sufferers||20:42||15 June 2017|
|1||2||Suffering for Chaos||19:06||15 June 2017|
|1||3||Suffering from Chronic fighting||20:01||15 June 2017|
|1||4||Suffering from Perfection deficiency||23:39||15 June 2017|
|1||5||Suffering from External problem||19:07||15 June 2017|
|1||6||Suffering from High Expectations||26:05||15 June 2017|
|1||7||Suffering From Pressure To Perform||23:04||15 June 2017|
|1||8||Suffering From Dependency||27:12||15 June 2017|
|1||9||Suffering From A Secret Overdose||22:58||15 June 2017|
|1||10||Suffering From Kadhal||23:26||15 June 2017|
The team released a music video in Hotstar composed by Satish Raghunathan, penned by the director Balaji Mohan and sung by Anand Aravindakshan, Balaji Mohan, Dhanya Balakrishna, Karthika Vaidyanathan, Satish Raghunathan and choreographed by Gayathri Raguram.
- "As I'm Suffering From Kadhal - இவர்கள் சொல்லும் ரிலேஷன்ஷிப் லாஜிக் ஓகேவா?". www.vikatan.com.
- "Meet Balaji Mohan, director of the fun 'As I'm Suffering from Kadhal' Tamil web series". www.thenewsminute.com.
- ""நான் கெட்டவார்த்தை எல்லாம் பேச மாட்டேங்க" - 'As I'm Suffering From Kadhal' தன்யா". www.vikatan.com.
- "The Series Shows The Best and Worst of Different Relationships". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Times of India. 2 July 2017.
- "As I'm Suffering From Kadhal". Hotstar. 15 June 2017. Archived from the original on 15 May 2018. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- "As I'm Suffering From Kadhal Tamil Funnay and relatable Web Series". www.firstpost.com.
- "As I'm Suffering From Kadhal Series on Hotstar". www.thequint.com.