As I Lay Dying
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from As I Lay Dying (disambiguation))
As I Lay Dying may refer to:
- As I Lay Dying (novel), a 1930 novel by William Faulkner
- As I Lay Dying (film), a 2013 film based on the novel
- As I Lay Dying (band), a metalcore band from San Diego, California
- "As I Lay Dying" (The Vampire Diaries), an episode of the television series The Vampire Diaries
- As I Lay Dying/American Tragedy, a 2002 split album from As I Lay Dying and American Tragedy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.