|• Total||8.3 km2 (3.2 sq mi)|
Saina Al-Humaidi (Arabic: صنيع الحميدي; also spelled Snay Lehmaidi) is a village in the municipality of Umm Salal in Qatar. The village has been inhabited primarily by the Al-Humaidi tribe for several decades.
The number of housing units stand at about 15, all being owned by the Al-Humaidi. There is a mosque in the area, called "Smra Bin Muawiya". The village is typified by poor sanitation and a lack of facilities. Resident typically travel to Umm Qarn, 2 km away, to purchase products.
- "District Area Map". Ministry of Development Planning and Statistics. Retrieved 12 March 2019.
- "2015 Population census" (PDF). Ministry of Development Planning and Statistics. April 2015. Retrieved 8 August 2017.
- "District map". The Centre for Geographic Information Systems of Qatar. Retrieved 8 August 2017.
- Hussain Abunada (18 March 2010). "مشروعات تطوير «صنيع الحميدي» مع وقف التنفيذ" (in Arabic). Al Raya. Retrieved 8 August 2017.
- Omar Abdullatif (6 March 2012). "محمد الحميدي: الزراعة مكلفة.. والأرض الصخرية أبرز العوائق" (in Arabic). Al Arab. Retrieved 8 August 2017.
|This Qatari location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|