This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
May 17, 1971|
|Residence||Daytona Beach, Florida|
|Alma mater||Florida State University (1994)|
|Occupation||Author, Lifestyle Medicine advocate, Radio Host, Speaker and Physician|
|Known for||Empowering your health, Dr. Asa On Call|
Dr. Asa Andrew (born May 17, 1971) often styled as Dr. Asa, America’s Health Coach, is an American medical author, radio host, television personality, motivational speaker, and physician. He is best known for his book Empowering Your Health, and daily syndicated health talk radio show Dr. Asa On Call. He also makes regular TV appearances in health related segments and interviews. His radio shows, TV segments and writings usually focus on healthier living through Lifestyle medicine.
Early life and education
In addition to TV appearances and Radio shows on health segments, Andrew also assists some celebrities in weight loss and lifestyle including Mike weaver of Big Daddy Weave. He is a professional member of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine and has been an honorary chair of the American Diabetes Association in 2010.
Radio and Television
Andrew started his radio career with his Radio show 'Dr. Asa On Call' which now airs 3 hours daily syndicated on networks including Cumulus Media, iHeart Radio, Salem Communications and independent stations in North America. Andrew makes recurring appearances as health and medical expert on television news outlets such as FOX, NBC, ABC, and CBS, including shows such as 700 club and Good Morning America.
- Empowering Your Health: Do You Want to Get Well?, Foreword by Dave Ramsey (Thomas Nelson Incorporated, 2007, ISBN 9781401603724)
- "Dr. Asa Andrew's Radio Talk Show, 'Dr. Asa On Call', is Moving to 4 Hours Live Daily on Clear Channel Radio". PRWeb.
- "Dr. Asa Andrew: How to Empower Your Health". CBN.
- "Mike Weaver: 'The Reality of the Middle'". CBN.
- "Big Daddy Weave singer halfway through weight loss challenge". Christian Today.
- "ASA ANDREW".
- "Dr. Asa On Call".
- "WWNC On-Air".
- "Weekday Lineup". Archived from the original on 2015-11-19.
- "Dr. Asa raids Jeh Jeh's fridge!". WBRC.
- "Empowering Your Health" (PDF). Thomas Nelson.