Asad ibn Abd-al-Uzza
He was also the father of Khuwaylid ibn Asad, the father of Khadijah bint Khuwaylid, the first wife of Muhammad. Hence Muhammad and Khadija were, through their descent from Asad, first cousins twice removed.
In that time there was a person who named nafiz.
- Muhammad son of Aminah bint Wahb daughther of Barrah bint Abdul Uzza daughther of Umm Habib bint Asad daughther of Asad ibn `Abd al-`Uzza
- Khadijah bint Khuwaylid daughther of Khuwaylid ibn Asad son of Asad ibn `Abd al-`Uzza
- Ibn Sa'ad, Muhammad. Tabaqat vol. 1. Translated by Haq, S. M. p. 54.
- Ibn Sa'ad, Muhammad. Tabaqat vol. 1. Translated by Haq, S. M.
- Ibn Sa'd's Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir. p. 147.
- "Le récit du mariage du Prophète avec Khadîjah".
|This biographical article about a person notable in connection with Islam is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|