|Japanese animation studio|
|Industry||Media and Entertainment|
|Founded||1 June 1973|
|Headquarters||Nerima, Tokyo, Japan|
Asahi Production was founded in 1973, initially establishing itself as a specialized shooting studio and PR movie company. At its inception, Tokyo Movie Co., Ltd, and Tokyo Movie Shinsha (today TMS Entertainment) were its first affiliates. Production of promotional videos for large companies and industry organizations, such as the Japan Insurance Association and Asahi Chemical, was the studio's main business.
- Sugarbunnies (2007)
- Blue Drop (2007)
- Sugarbunnies: Chocolat! (2008)
- Sugarbunnies: Fleur (2009)
- Tokimeki Memorial 4 Original Animation: Hajimari no Finder (2009)
- Super Robot Wars Original Generation: The Inspector (2010)
- Alice in the Country of Hearts: Wonderful Wonder World (2011)
- Picchipichi Shizuku-chan (2012–2013)
- Heroes: Legend of the Battle Disks (2013)
- Himegoto (2014)
- Orenchi no Furo Jijō (2014)
- Ima, Futari no Michi (2015)
- Million Doll (2015)
- Onsen Yōsei Hakone-chan (2015)
- Mine Kurashi no Sketch: Yutaka na Shizen to Atatakai Jikan (2015)
- Pan de Peace! (2016)
- "会社概要" [Company Information]. Asahi Production. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- "宮城県白石市に旭プロのアニメ制作スタジオ設立" [Asahi: Professional animation production studio founded in Shiroishi, Miyagi Prefecture]. アニメ!アニメ!ビズ (in Japanese). 27 November 2009. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- "Works - ASAHI PRODUCTION - Page 8". Asahi Production. Retrieved 4 November 2015.
- "Alice in the Country of Hearts Game Gets Anime Film (Update 2)". Anime News Network. 18 March 2011. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- "Miyagi Studio Makes Anime Short to Remember Tohoku Quake". Anime News Network. 21 February 2015. Retrieved 30 November 2015.
- "Asahi Production Makes Promotional Anime For City in Yamaguchi Prefecture". Anime News Network. 21 November 2015. Retrieved 30 November 2015.
|This anime-related organisation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|