The north entrance in September 2012
1-4-17 Higashi-benzai, Asaka-shi, Saitama-ken 351-0022|
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Tojo Line|
|Distance||16.4 km from Ikebukuro|
|Platforms||2 island platforms|
|Opened||6 August 1974|
|Passengers (FY2014)||153,680 daily|
The station is served by the Tobu Tojo Line from Ikebukuro in Tokyo, with some services inter-running via the Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line to Shin-Kiba and the Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line to Shibuya and onward via the Tokyu Toyoko Line and Minato Mirai Line to Motomachi-Chukagai. Located between Asaka and Shiki stations, it is 16.4 km from the Tobu Tojo Line terminus at Ikebukuro. Rapid, Express, Semi express, and Local services stop at this station.
|1||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Shiki, Kawagoe, Shinrinkōen, and Ogawamachi (Rapid, Express, Semi express services)|
|2||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Shiki, Kawagoe, and Shinrinkōen (Local services)|
|3||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Wakōshi, Narimasu, and Ikebukuro (Local services)|
Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line for Shin-Kiba
Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line for Shibuya
Tokyu Toyoko Line for Yokohama
Minatomirai Line for Motomachi-Chukagai
|4||■ Tobu Tojo Line||for Wakōshi, Narimasu, and Ikebukuro (Rapid, Express, Semi express services)|
|Tobu Tojo Line|
|TJ Liner: Does not stop at this station|
|Rapid express: Does not stop at this station|
The station opened on 6 August 1974.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on the Tobu Tojo Line, with Asakadai Station becoming "TJ-13".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 153,680 passengers daily.
Passenger figures for previous years (boarding passengers only) are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- "Asakadai Station information" (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. Archived from the original on 17 June 2008. Retrieved 11 July 2008.
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 224. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2016
- Kawashima, Ryozo (February 2011). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１１巻 埼玉南部・東京多摩北部 [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 11 Southern Saitama and Northern Tama Tokyo]. Japan: Kodansha. p. 23/61. ISBN 978-4-06-270071-9.
- Tōbu Tōjō Line Timetable, published 7 June 2008
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- Tobu Tojo Line Timetable, published March 2013
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Archived from the original on 6 August 2016. Retrieved 19 February 2016.
- Sawauchi, Kazuaki (October 2013). 東武鉄道東上線の歴史過程 [History of the Tobu Tojo Line]. The Railway Pictorial (in Japanese). Japan: Denkisha Kenkyūkai. 63 (880): 18.
- "ふじみ野・志木地区↔成田空港" Archived 21 September 2008 at the Wayback Machine.. Airport Limousine website. Retrieved on 12 July 2008. (in Japanese)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Asakadai Station.|
- Tobu station information (in Japanese)