Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up asana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asana is a body position, typically associated with the practice of yoga.
Asana may also refer to:
- Asana (software), a "collaborative information manager"
- Asana, Peru, an archaeological site by the Asana River
- Asana River, in southern Peru
- Asana Journal, a yoga magazine
- Asana-Math, a font for mathematical notation
- Ya-Asana, a Fijian Island
- Esfenvalerate, a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide
- Melese asana, a moth
- Terminalia elliptica, a tree
People with the given name Asana
- Asana Mamoru (born 1990), Japanese actress
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.