From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up asana in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asana is a body position, typically associated with the practice of yoga.
Asana may also refer to:
- Asana (software), a "collaborative information manager"
- Asana-Math, a free software typeface (font) for mathematical notation
- Ya-Asana, a Fijian Island
- Esfenvalerate, a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide
- Body position in general, other than use in yoga
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.