Asante may refer to:
- The Asante or Ashanti people, an ethnic group and natives of Ashanti
- Ashanti Empire, a former sovereign state and current state union of the Ashanti people in West Africa
- Asante dialect, the language of the Ashanti people
- Asante (name), an Ashanti surname and given name
- Asante, meaning 'Thank You' in Swahili language
- Anglican Diocese of Asante Mampong, Ghana
- Asante (album), a 1970 album by jazz pianist McCoy Tyner
- Asante Capital, London-based equity firm
- Asante Kotoko, an Ashanti professional football club
- R. v. Asante-Mensah, a leading Supreme Court of Canada decision
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asante.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.