Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up asante or Asante in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asante may refer to:
- Asante people or Ashanti people, an ethnic group
- Asante Empire or Ashanti Empire, a former sovereign state and current state union of the Asante people in West Africa
- Asante dialect, the language of the Asante people
- Asante (name), an Asante surname and given name
- Asante (album), a 1970 album by McCoy Tyner
- Asante Capital, a London-based equity firm
- Anglican Diocese of Asante Mampong, Ghana
- Asante Kotoko, an Ashanti professional football club
- R. v. Asante-Mensah, a leading Supreme Court of Canada decision
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asante.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.