Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up asante or Asante in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asante may refer to:
- Asante people or Ashanti people, an ethnic group
- Asante Empire or Ashanti Empire, a former sovereign state and current state union of the Asante people in West Africa
- Asante dialect, the language of the Asante people
- Asante (name), an Asante surname and given name
- Asante (album), a 1970 album by McCoy Tyner
- Asante Capital, a London-based equity firm
- Anglican Diocese of Asante Mampong, Ghana
- Asante Kotoko, an Ashanti professional football club
- R. v. Asante-Mensah, a leading Supreme Court of Canada decision
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asante.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.