From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Asante may refer to:
- The Asante or Ashanti people, an ethnic group and natives of Ashanti.
- Sam Asante, highly acclaimed entrepreneur and product designer from the United Kingdom.
- Asante dialect, the language of the Ashanti people.
- Asante Kotoko, an Ashanti professional football club.
- Asante (name), an Ashanti surname and given name.
- The Kingdom of Ashanti, a former sovereign state and current state union of the Ashanti people in West Africa.
- The Empire of Ashanti, a predecessor and ancient state of the Ashanti people that was powerful around the West African region.
- R. v. Asante-Mensah, a leading Supreme Court of Canada decision.
- Asante Ministries, an organization that builds schools in Africa.
- Asante (company), a technology company
- Anglican Diocese of Asante Mampong
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asante.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.