Asbury Automotive Group
|Traded as||NYSE: ABG
S&P 600 Component
Craig Monaghan, CEO.Keith Style, CFO.
|Revenue||$ 5.9 billion (2014)|
|$ 268.2 million (2014)|
|$ 111.6 million (2014)|
|Total assets||$ 2.2 billion (2014)|
|Total equity||$ 444.9 million (2014)|
Number of employees
|8,300 (Dec 2014)|
Asbury Automotive Group is a Fortune 500 company based in Atlanta and was founded in 1995. The company operates auto dealerships in various parts of the United States. Its current rank is 450 out of 500 
As of December 2014, it is one of the largest automobile retailers in the United States, operating 104 franchises (83 dealership locations) in 18 metropolitan markets within 10 states. As of December 2011, its dealerships represent 30 American, European and Asian brands. In 2014, the company reported its revenues of approximately $5.9 billion and sold 95,564 new vehicles.
- David McDavid Auto Group is located throughout Texas and includes 7 retail locations. (In Dallas/Fort Worth, Irving, Frisco, Plano, Austin, and Houston areas).
- Crown Automotive Group comprises 18 dealerships in 9 cities in 5 states (Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and New Jersey), and claims more than 1,450 employees.
- Courtesy Cars has 12 franchises for the sale and servicing of 12 brands in the Tampa, Florida area.
- Coggin Automotive Group operates 12 retail auto stores representing 17 franchises for the sale and servicing of 12 brands in the Jacksonville, Florida area.
- Gray Daniels Auto Family hosts 5 retail auto stores for the sale and service of 6 brands in Mississippi.
- Greenville Automotive Group operates 4 automotive retail stores for the sale and service of 7 brands in the Greenville, South Carolina area.
- Nalley Automotive Group includes 12 retail auto stores representing 13 franchises for the sale and servicing of 11 brands in the Atlanta area.
- Plaza Motor Company, Luxury brands including Infiniti, BMW, Audi, Land Rover, Jaguar, Lexus, and Mercedes in the St. Louis area.
- Q auto is Asbury's newest platform, providing sales, customer service, and service for used cars. Its first location is in Brandon, FL, with the second in Jacksonville, FL and third location in Ft. Myers.
- "Asbury Automotive Group, Form 10-K, Annual Report, Filing Date Feb 24, 2015". secdatabase.com. Retrieved Jul 24, 2015.
- Asbury Automotive Group at Fortune.com
|This corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|