Jump to navigation Jump to search
The word Ascalon comes from Ashkelon, a coastal city in Israel. It can refer to:
Places and jurisdictions
- Ashkelon, coastal city in Israel, known in the Middle Ages as Ascalon
- Ascalon, Georgia, an unincorporated community
- Ascalon, Missouri, near St. Louis
- Battle of Ascalon, considered the last action of the First Crusade
- Siege of Ascalon, the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem's capturing of the fortified city from the Fatimids in 1153
- The lance (or in some versions of the story, sword) used by Saint George to slay the dragon, named after the city Ashkelon
- The British World War II aeroplane used by Winston Churchill, named after the lance—an Avro York
- Ascalon, a Kingdom in the computer game series Guild Wars
- Ascalon, a Region in the computer game series Guild Wars 2
- Ascalon, a powerful sword in the game Dragon's Dogma
- Ascalon, a post-game greatsword in the game Infinite Undiscovery
- Ascalon, a holy sword wielded by King Thordan in the Heavensward expansion of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Ascalon, a sword of Galvan technology wielded by Georgius in Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Ascalon, a dragon-slaying sword that appears in the Castlevania Series.
- Ascalon, a holy sword given to Issei Hyoudou by the Arch Angel Michael in High School DxD
- Ascalon, the Class Champion weapon for Swordmaster in the game Granblue Fantasy
- Ascalon, the large sword wielded by Acqua of the Back in A Certain Magical Index
A Jewish surname :
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ascalon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.