From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The word Ascalon comes from Ashkelon, a coastal city in Israel. It can refer to a number of possible topics:
- Ashkelon, the ancient city
- Ascalon, Georgia, an unincorporated community
- Ascalon, Missouri, near St. Louis
- Battle of Ascalon, considered the last action of the First Crusade
- The lance (or in some versions of the story, sword) that Saint George used to slay the dragon, named after the city Ashkelon
- The British World War II aeroplane used by Winston Churchill, named after the lance—an Avro York
- Ascalon, a region in the computer game series Guild Wars
- Ascalon, a powerful sword in the game Dragon's Dogma
- Ascalon, a post-game greatsword in the game Infinite Undiscovery
- Ascalon, a holy sword wielded by King Thordan in the Heavensward expansion of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Ascalon, a sword of Galvan technology wielded by Georgius in Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Ascalon, a dragon-slaying sword that appears in the Castlevania Series.
- Ascalon, a holy sword given to Issei Hyodo by the Angel Michael to help defeat The Vanishing Dragon in High School DxD
- Ascalon: the name of Winston Churchill's personal VIP transport aircraft, an Avro York transport derivative of the Avro Lancaster.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ascalon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.