Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up asen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asen may refer to:
- Asen (state), a polity involved in late 17th-century wars in modern Ghana
- Asen, Stara Zagora Province, a village in Pavel Banya Municipality, Bulgaria
- Asen dynasty, a dynasty which ruled the Second Bulgarian Empire between 1187 and 1280
- ASEN - The Australian Student Environment Network
- Asen (vodun), metal objects that attract the spirits of the dead associated with West African Vodun (voodoo)
- Asen, Asena or Ashina, the ruling dynasty of the ancient Turks in mid 6th century
- Asen, the German word for Áss (singular: Ase)
- ASEN, The Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism
- "Asen", an archaic unit of measurement (also aasen, aces), used to value tulips, during the tulip mania
- Jaime Asensio de la Fuente (b. 1978), Spanish footballer known as Asen
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.