This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Alma mater||Jakarta State University|
|Awards||Indonesia Achievement Award 2008|
History of Colonial Era
History of the Dutch East India Company (VOC)
|Institutions||Indonesia Historia Community|
Asep Kambali (July 16, 1980) from Cianjur is an Indonesian historian who is concerned with the field of Indonesia History of Colonial Era. Asep is known as a "traveling history teacher", an activist in preserving history and culture, also as a founder of Komunitas Historia Indonesia (Indonesia Historia Community). With his community, he reminds younger generations to love their country and nation through understanding and appreciation of Indonesia's traces of history and culture.
Asep is highly dedicated in his field. He encourages his nation to appreciate and relearn about the country's history. “A great nation is the one that can appreciate its history. The reason why this nation is never great is because we refuse to appreciate history”, Asep stated firmly and spiritedly.
But the past is not Asep's only passion. He's also passionate about his name that he co-founded Paguyuban Asep Dunia (World Asep Community). There are so many people bearing the name Asep they made a club out of it.
- "Asep Kambali on a Crusade to Make History Relevant". Jakarta Globe. Retrieved 2014-02-07.
- "Fire razes Indonesian maritime museum, burning down valuable historical collections". www.xinhuanet.com. Retrieved 2017-01-19.
- "Photo Contest Attracts Visitors Museum Event". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 2014-11-10.
- "Faces of Jakarta: Asep Kambali, President of Asep Community". Jakarta Globe. Retrieved 2017-05-02.
- "Indonesia Berprestasi Award 2008 Tunjuk 5 Juara". Detik.Com. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- "XL Beri Penghargaan Pemenang "Indonesia Berprestasi 2008"". Antara News. 2008-11-19. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- Jakarta Globe: Asep Kambali on a Crusade to Make History Relevant
- The Jakarta Post: Photo Contest Attracts Visitors Museum Event
- Channel News Asia: Jakarta Governor Plans Revival of The Queen of The East
- Strait Times: Sukarno Film Reeling Controversy
- Asia News Network: Ruins of Majapahit Capital in Indonesia saved
- Jakarta Globe: Indonesia Reacts to 'Act of Killing' Academy Nomination
- Brilio: Faces of Jakarta Asep Kambali, President of Asep Community
- (in Indonesian) Metro TV, Kick Andy: Asep Kambali
- (in Indonesian) Kompas: Asep dan Propaganda Sejarah
- The Jakarta Globe: My Jakarta, Asep Kambali
- (in Indonesian) Official website of Indonesia Historia Community
|This biographical article about an Indonesian historian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|