31 July 1991
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Hair color||Dark brown|
|Manager||The Lions NY-anonymous content-curtis brown group|
Life and career
Stymest was brought up in Coney Hall and attended first Charles Darwin School then Ravens Wood School, in Bromley, South East London. His modeling career started when he was scouted in 2008. That year he was signed with Models 1 and was recruited by Hedi Slimane for Slimane's personal work. His debut was in 2008 on the cover of Japanese Vogue Hommes, photographed by Slimane.
While his modeling career was still young, Stymest appeared in many magazines, including several issues of Italian and Russian Vogue. He has also opened the Spring 2009 Balenciaga show in Paris in October 2008.
In 2015 Ash announced that he signed with modeling agency The Lions NY He's managed by production and management company for directors, writers, actors and comedians Anonymous Content as well as by the Curtis Brown Group.
- "Ash Stymest:Model Profile". Retrieved 1 October 2011.
- "Check Out MTV BANG – And Meet Our New Presenter, Ash". MTV UK. 19 March 2010.
- "Ash Stymest (October 2008 - March 2010) - Page 75 - the Fashion Spot". the Fashion Spot.
- "Ash Stymest | MTV UK". Mtv.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "Backstage at Alexander McQueen Men Fall 2013 | Galleries | FashionTV". fashiontv.com. 2013-01-16. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "Ash Stymest Channels Strong Emotions for Open Lab Magazine". Thefashionisto.com. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- Scritto da Walter D'Aprile. "Dr. Martens SS 2013 Campaign". Nssmag.com. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
|This article about a model in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|