Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up asham in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asham may refer to:
- Asham (dessert), Caribbean corn-based dessert
- Asham Quarry, geological site in East Sussex, England
- Asham Wood, biological site in Somerset, England
- Arron Asham (born 1978), Canadian ice hockey right winger
- Guilt offering (Hebrew: asham), a type of Biblical sacrifice
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.