From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up asham in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asham may refer to:
- Asham (dessert), Caribbean corn-based dessert
- Asham Quarry, geological site in East Sussex, England
- Asham Wood, biological site in Somerset, England
- Arron Asham (born 1978), Canadian ice hockey right winger
- Guilt offering (Hebrew: asham), a type of Biblical sacrifice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.