17 Old Court Place
|Department for Education URN||100537 Tables|
|Principal||Mr Michael Kirby|
|Enrolment||262 as of November 2015[update]|
Ashbourne was founded in 1981, and offers A-level and GCSE courses. The college is coeducational and is affiliated to the CIFE group of independent colleges. The students are drawn from all over the world, and currently has around half British and half International students.
Ashbourne address is 17 Old Court Place, London W8 4PL.
Most students take two-year A-Level courses, but there is also a small number of GCSE students (known as the Middle School). Ashbourne also offers Easter revision courses, available to both internal and external students.
Ashbourne offers a wide range of extra-curricular activities, ranging from critical thinking seminars and an astro particle physics club to Bollywood dancing and Go Karting. There is an annual Christmas revue and several overseas trips each year.
Fees and scholarships
The tuition fees for 2017–18 are £8,000 per term for UK students and £8,500 per term for overseas students. Ashbourne offers a limited number of partial scholarships, particularly in Drama and Music.
- "Ashbourne Independent Sixth Form College". Ashbourne College. Retrieved 2009-06-19.
- "Ashbourne Independent School". Department for Children, Schools and Families. 2004. Retrieved 2009-06-19.[permanent dead link]
- CIFE (2014-03-05). "Ashbourne Independent Sixth-form College". CIFE. Retrieved 2017-03-14.
- "Ashbourne Independent School – Inspection Reports". Ofsted. Retrieved 2017-03-14.
- "Ashbourne Independent Sixth Form College". Rbkc.gov.uk. 2015-01-21. Retrieved 2017-03-14.
- "Google Maps".
- "Compare Easter revision courses for GCSE, AS, A2 exams | Easter Revision Courses | Guide to Easter revision courses for GCSE, AS and A2 exams". Easter Revision Courses. Retrieved 2017-03-14.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-08-26. Retrieved 2014-08-22.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- AshbourneCollege: Private College Fees Linked 2017-05-27
- Independent School Parent. "Ashbourne's Sixth-Form Scholarships". Independent School Parent. Retrieved 2017-03-14.
- "Top Featured Colleges". Sixth-form.com. Retrieved 2017-03-14.
- Morrison, Nick (2013-12-14). "What's the best way to bag the best students?". Telegraph. Retrieved 2017-03-14.