Ashby with Scremby
|Ashby with Scremby|
Footpath north from Ashby Road
|Population||179 (2011 Census)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
Ashby with Scremby is a civil parish in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England, with a population of 147 (2001 census), increasing to 179 at the 2011 census. The parish includes the village of Scremby, along with the hamlets of Ashby by Partney and Grebby.
The parish is bisected by the A158 road from Lincoln to Skegness, and the Bluestone Heath Road (A1020) forms a short part of the North-eastern parish boundary. The South-western boundary is in the valley of the Steeping River.
- "Neighbourhood Statistics". Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 18 May 2011.
- "Civil parish population 2011". Retrieved 20 August 2015.
- "Ashby with Scremby Civil Parish". Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 18 May 2011.
- Google (10 August 2013). "Parish Outline" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 10 August 2013.
- "Ashby With Scremby Parish Meeting". East Lindsey district council. Retrieved 10 August 2013.
- Skegness, Alford & Spilsby (Map) (A1 ed.). 1:25 000. OS Explorer. Ordnance survey of Great Britain. 3 April 2006. § 274. ISBN 9780319238226.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ashby with Scremby.|