From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ashes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ashes may refer to:
Media and entertainment
- The Ashes (film), a film by director Andrzej Wajda
- Ashes (2010 film), a 2010 film by director Ajay Naidu
- Ashes (2012 film), a 2012 film
- Ashes (novel), a novel by novelist Stefan Żeromski
- Ashes : Poems New & Old, a book by Philip Levine
- "Ashes" (story), a short story by C. M. Eddy, Jr.
- "Ashes", book 1 of "The ASHES Trilogy", a novel by Ilsa J. Bick
- Ashes, a black metal band from Devon, U.K.
- Ashes (band), a hardcore punk band from Washington, D.C.
- Ashes (Kyla La Grange album)
- Ashes (Tristania album)
- Ashes (The Prophecy album)
- Ashes, a 1985 album by Christian Death
- Ashes, a 2008 album by Two Steps From Hell
- "Ashes" (Embrace song)
- "Ashes" (Pain of Salvation song)
- "Ashes", a song from Five Finger Death Punch's album The Way of the Fist
- "Ashes", a song from KT Tunstall's album KT Tunstall's Acoustic Extravaganza
- "Ashes", a song by Screamin' Jay Hawkins, 1962
- "Ashes", a song from Trivium's album Ember to Inferno
- "Ashes", a song from Witchery's album Don't Fear the Reaper (album)
- The Ashes, the Test cricket series between England and Australia
- The Ashes (rugby league), the rugby league Test series between Great Britain and Australia
- The Women's Ashes, the women's Test cricket series between England and Australia
- Ashes, an 1894 painting by Edvard Munch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ashes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.