|Location||Sandyford Road, Dundrum,
Dublin 16 Ireland
Ashfield College is a private secondary school founded in 1977 and located in Dundrum in Dublin, Ireland. The school offers preparation for the Leaving Certificate examination, both as a two-year leaving certificate senior cycle, but also as a one-year (Repeat Leaving Cert.) programme. The school also caters for overseas students wishing to study in Ireland for the Irish leaving certificate. Twenty one leaving certificate subjects are taught at the school, and the school uses e-learning facilities (such as Moodle), and students can access course material, including recorded lectures online. As well as the popular subjects for the leaving cert some less common leaving cert subjects of Arabic, Agricultural Science and Classical Studies are also available at Ashfield. The school offers a career guidance service to students with advice on academic and career issues, such as advice on completing the Irish CAO college application process or the UK UCAS system.
The school also provides tuition programmes at weekends and in the evenings for students sitting the Leaving Certificate and Junior Certificate, also during mid-term, Christmas and Easter school holidays intense revision courses are available. Before start of the school year there is a Pre-Leaving Cert preparation course run, this is a week where students can enroll to improve their ability in a subject or subjects which they will be studying for in the leaving cert. The college also offers grinds in some Junior Certificate subjects, such as English, Irish and Mathematics.
The Christmas Intensive Revision Course for Leaving and Junior Cert. takes place in the first week of January. The Easter Revision exam preparation course take place over the Easter school holidays  Prior to the Leaving Cert exams a final revision course and exam workshop is available usually held in the last week of May.
Ashfield run specific courses for the oral Irish, French and Spanish Leaving Cert exams., these programmes include five hours tuition as well as a mock oral examinations to prepare students for the official exam.
- Ashfield College Profile Night Courses Website
- To repeat or not to repeat By Katherine Donnelly, Irish Independent, Wednesday 17 August 2011.
- Prospectus 2011-2012 www.issuu.com
- Ashfield College moodle
- Ashfield College Profile Learning Pipe.
- Ashfield College Arabic Leaving Cert Course www.islaminireland.com 30 August 2011.
- Classical Studies at Ashfield College Archived 31 March 2012 at the Wayback Machine. Dublin's Evening Classes.
- Ashfield College Career Guidance
- The key factors when repeating the Leaving By Chris Pillow and Gerard Kiely, Sunday Business Post, 22 August 2004.
- Christmas Revision Course
- Do your homework on grind options[permanent dead link] By Nicole Matthews and Emma Kennedy, Sunday Business Post, 13 August 2006.
- Grinds Schools www.skoool.ie
- Repeating the Leaving Cert - Philip Curry talks to Lynsey Dolan[permanent dead link] Dublin's Talking, Sunshine Radio 106.8FM, 17 August 2011.
- Evening and Weekend Grinds Ashfield College Website.
- Christmas Revision Programmes[permanent dead link] www.irishpressreleases.ie
- Ashfield College announces Easter Exam preparation programme Archived 4 March 2012 at the Wayback Machine. Posted by TalentBase News on 21 February 2012 @ 23:16
- Ashfield College Website
- Ashfield College Twitter Account
- Ashfield College YouTube Channel
- Ashfield College Flickr Account
- Ashfield College Facebook Page
- Ashfield College Moodle
- Ormonde Education Centre Website (Old Website)