From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ashkelon may refer to:
- Ashkelon, a coastal city in the South District of Israel
- Ironi Ashkelon, Israeli basketball team
- Hapoel Ashkelon F.C., Israeli football club
- Hof Ashkelon Regional Council, a regional council in Ashkelon, Israel
- Eilat Ashkelon Pipeline Company, an Israeli petroleum company
- Ashkelon Railway Station, a railway station in Ashkelon, Israel
- The Streets of Ashkelon, a science fiction short story by Harry Harrison
- Battle of Ashkelon, better known as the Battle of Ascalon, considered the last action of the First Crusade
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ashkelon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.