Ashland County Airport
|Ashland County Airport|
|IATA: none – ICAO: none – FAA LID: 3G4|
|Owner||Ashland County Airport Authority|
|Serves||Ashland County, Ohio|
|Location||City of Ashland, Ohio|
|Elevation AMSL||1,206 ft / 368 m|
Ashland County Airport (FAA LID: 3G4) is a public-use airport in Ashland County, Ohio, United States. It is located three nautical miles (3.5 mi, 5.6 km) northeast of the central business district of the City of Ashland. It is included in the FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation facility.
Facilities and aircraft
Ashland County Airport covers an area of 45 acres (18 ha) at an elevation of 1,206 feet (368 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 1/19 with an asphalt surface measuring 3,502 by 75 feet (1,067 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending April 19, 2010, the airport had 49,240 aircraft operations, an average of 134 per day: 96% general aviation, 3% air taxi, and 1% military. At that time there were 37 aircraft based at this airport: 89% single-engine and 11% multi-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 3G4 ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 30 June 2011.
- National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015: Appendix A (PDF, 2.03 MB) Archived September 27, 2012, at the Wayback Machine.. Federal Aviation Administration. Updated 4 October 2010.
- Aerial photo as of 22 April 1994 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 3G4, effective October 13, 2016
- Resources for this airport: