Ashland Township, Cass County, Illinois
Location in Cass County
Cass County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1923|
|• Total||17.96 sq mi (46.5 km2)|
|• Land||17.96 sq mi (46.5 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||636 ft (194 m)|
|• Density||77.8/sq mi (30.0/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62612, 62691|
|GNIS feature ID||0428608|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 17.96 square miles (46.5 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Ashland City, Cooper, Crow and Saint Augustine Catholic.
- A C Central Community Unit School District 262
- Illinois' 18th congressional district
- State House District 93
- State Senate District 47
- "Ashland Township, Cass County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Panther Creek Township||Newmansville Township|
|Cartwright Township, Sangamon County|