Ashland Township, Morgan County, Indiana
Location in Morgan County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||31.87 sq mi (82.5 km2)|
|• Land||31.76 sq mi (82.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.11 sq mi (0.3 km2) 0.35%|
|Elevation||801 ft (244 m)|
|• Density||54.2/sq mi (20.9/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|ZIP codes||46120, 46151, 46166|
|GNIS feature ID||0453092|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 31.87 square miles (82.5 km2), of which 31.76 square miles (82.3 km2) (or 99.65%) is land and 0.11 square miles (0.28 km2) (or 0.35%) is water.
The township contains these two cemeteries: Lingle and Ratts.
- J Lake
- Eminence Community School Corporation
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 47
- State Senate District 37
- "Ashland Township, Morgan County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-26.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Ashland Township
||Adams Township||Gregg Township|
|Cloverdale Township, Putnam County||Jefferson Township|
|Harrison Township, Owen County||Ray Township|