|Full name||Ashleigh McConnell|
|Born||26 March 1996|
|Classifications||S9, SB8, SM9|
Ashleigh Kate McConnell OAM (born 26 March 1996) is a limb deficient Paralympic swimmer of Australia. She won a gold medal at the 2015 IPC Swimming World Championships. She represented Australia at the 2016 Rio Paralympics.
McConnell was born on 26 March 1996 Melbourne, Victoria. She is missing her left forearm and left hand. She attended Sunbury College. In 2015, she is studying Business at Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology.
McConnell started swimming at the age of four. She is classified as a S9 swimmer. She narrowly missed out on making the 2014 Commonwealth Games and 2014 Pan Pacific Swimming Championships. At the 2015 IPC Swimming World Championships in Glasgow, Scotland, she won a gold medal in the Women's 4 × 100 m Freestyle Relay 34 points.
- "Swimming Australia Paralympic Squad Announcement". Swimming Australia News, 13 April 2016. Archived from the original on 13 November 2016. Retrieved 14 April 2016.
- "Ashleigh McConnell". Victorian Institute of Sport. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- "Ashleigh McConnell". International Paralympic Comnmittee Swimming Athlete Biography. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
- Kennedy, Barry (21 April 2014). "Sunbury College swimming sensation aims for 2016 Rio Paralympic Games". Sunbury Leader. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
- "OAM Final Media Notes (M-R)" (PDF). Governor General of Australia. Retrieved 26 January 2017.