Ashley is a place name, a surname, and a unisex given name (traditionally male, Ashleigh is the traditional female form). The place name is derived from the Old English words "æsc" (ash) and "lēah" (meadow).
Ashley can also be spelled Ashlie, Ashlee, Ashly, Ashli, Ashleigh, Ashliegh, and Ashlaie.
- Ashley, Cambridgeshire
- Ashley, Cheshire
- Ashley, Gloucestershire
- Ashley, East Hampshire
- Ashley, New Forest, Hampshire
- Ashley, Test Valley, Hampshire
- Ashley, Kent
- Ashley, Northamptonshire
- Ashley, Staffordshire
- Ashley, Wiltshire
- Ashley (Bristol ward)
- Ashley County, Arkansas
- Ashley, Illinois
- Ashley, Indiana
- Ashley, Michigan
- Ashley, Missouri
- Ashley, North Dakota
- Ashley, Ohio
- Ashley, Pennsylvania
- Ashley, West Virginia
- Ashley, Wisconsin
- Ashley (name), a surname or given name
- Ashley (restaurant), a South Korean restaurant chain
- Ashley (automobile), a kit car manufactured in England from 1954 to 1962
- Ashley Furniture, an American furniture company
- Ashley Script, a typeface created by Ashley Havinden
- Ashley Treatment, a controversial treatment for static encephalopathy
- The Ashley Book of Knots, a reference manual on the use, history, appearance, and tying of knots by Clifford Ashley
- "Ashley", a 2008 song by Escape the Fate
- "Ashley", a 2008 song by The Dodos
- "Ashley", a 2012 song by Green Day
- Ashley (film), a 2013 film directed by Dean Ronalds
- Aisling (given name), from Irish (Gaelic)
- Ashli, a medieval Volga Bulgarian town
- Leigh (disambiguation), Old English for "a woodland clearing"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ashley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.