Ashley Martin Almanza|
University of Natal|
London Business School
|Occupation||CEO of G4S|
|Salary||£2.5 million (total compensation)|
Almanza trained as a chartered accountant.
In 1993, Almanza joined British Gas PLC (now demerged as BG Group and Centrica) as Finance Manager in their Exploration and Production division. After serving in a variety of role, including Group Finance Director of BG Group from August 2002, until he left on 31 March 2011.
- "Ashley Almanza". Businessweek. Retrieved 17 March 2014.
- "G4S PLC". WSJ. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- "G4S chief Almanza survives trial by fire". FT. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- Bowers, Simon (3 November 2013). "G4S boss braced for fireworks as investors say group is too big to handle". The Guardian. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- "Noble Corporation Board of Directors". Noble Corporation. Retrieved 2 May 2014.