Ashley C. Williams
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ashley C. Williams
Williams in July 2015
Ashley Christina Williams
January 24, 1984
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Ashley Christina Williams (born January 24, 1984) is an American theater and film actress.
Life and career
Williams was born in Boston, Massachusetts. She graduated from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City in 2005, where she received the Charles Jehlenger Award for excellence in acting.
|2009||The Human Centipede (First Sequence)||Lindsay||main role|
|2010||Broken Crayons||associate producer|
|2013||Leaving Circadia||Jackie||supporting role|
|2013||A Guy Named Rick||Candace||supporting role|
|2014||Hallows Eve||Ashley||4th billing|
|2015||Patric||Ms. Rosen||supporting role|
|2015||Selene Hollow||Zombie Victoria||short; supporting role|
|2018||Albanian Gangster||Lisa||main role|
|2018||The Church||Elizabeth Haines||main role|
|2012||Hells Kitty||Lindsay||episode 13|
|2013||Lady Business||Yasmine||episode 2|
|2013||Selene Hollow||Zombie Victoria||episodes 1-4|
- Romeo and Juliet (as Juliet) directed by Dario D'Ambrosi at La MaMa Experimental Theatre Club
- 2010: Bong Bong Bong Against the Walls, Ting Ting Ting in Our Heads (as Loga) at La MaMa Experimental Theatre Club
- 2010: Spellbound - A Musical Adventure (as Herianne) at New York International Fringe Festival
- Under the Veil (as Sammia; a Mind The Art anthology) at La MaMa Experimental Theatre Club
- Much Ado About Nothing (as Beatrice) at Milagro Theater (New York City)
- The Diary of Anne Frank (as Anne Frank) with Four County Players
- The Grapes of Wrath (as Rose of Sharon) at Live Arts
- "Alumni News". American Academy of Dramatic Arts. August 19, 2009. Retrieved September 30, 2011.
- Decker, Sean (October 19, 2009). "Dread Chats with the Stars of The Human Centipede | Horror Movie, DVD, & Book Reviews, News, Interviews at Dread Central". Dreadcentral.com. Retrieved June 16, 2011.
- "Human Centipede: The First Sequence Star Ashley C. Williams", Bloody Disgusting, retrieved November 11, 2009.
- Loring, Ian. "FrightFest 2014: 'Julia' Review". Nerdly. Retrieved September 27, 2014.
- "Romeo and Juliet". The Villager. 2009. Retrieved September 30, 2011.
- "Bong Bong Bong against the Walls... opens La MaMa's Puppet Series 10/14". Broadway World. 2010. Retrieved June 16, 2011.
- "SPELLBOUND - A MUSICAL To Be Presented At NY Int'l Fringe Fest 8/3 - 8/29". Broadway World. July 27, 2010. Retrieved June 16, 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ashley C. Williams.|