|Full name||Ashley Wayne Carew|
|Date of birth||17 December 1985|
|Place of birth||Lambeth, England|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|2005||→ Worthing (loan)|
|2009||→ Eastleigh (loan)|
|2014||→ Whitehawk (loan)||5||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 17:00 12 November 2016 (UTC).
He was signed by Barnet in 2007. In June 2008 he was called up to the Barbados squad to face the United States, however he turned this down because he was recovering from injury. He was a regular at right-back at the start of the 2008–09 season but soon lost his place. In January 2009 joined Eastleigh on loan, before being recalled by Barnet so they could cancel his contract. Two days later he rejoined Eastleigh on non-contract terms, before joining Bromley at the end of the season.
On 1 July 2011, he signed a one-year deal with Conference National side Cambridge United becoming manager Jez George's eighth signing of the close season. Despite starting the 2011–12 season well and scoring regularly, the end of the season was curtailed by injury and Carew's contract at The Abbey Stadium was not renewed.
Carew signed for Isthmian League club Carshalton Athletic in the summer of 2012 and played nine times in the red of the Robins before being part of the cull that saw many players leave Colston Avenue two months into the season.
On 12 October 2012, Carew re-signed for Ebbsfleet United.
Carew was released by Ebbsfleet United in May 2013.
Prior to the start of the 2013-14 season Carew signed with Dover Athletic of the Conference South, and despite starting the season in the first team, Carew quickly fell out of favour, spending a month on loan with Whitehawk in February 2014.
Following his release by Dover Athletic at the end of the 2013-14 season, Carew signed for Dulwich Hamlet of the Isthmian League Premier Division in June 2014, finishing his first season at the club as top scorer with 12 goals, and top provider with 10 assists in all competitions, before going on to repeat the feat in his second season at the club, scoring 19 goals and providing 19 assists.
- "Bees Sign Midfielder". Signy, Dennis. Barnet F.C. official website. 10 May 2007. Retrieved 17 May 2007.
- Carew gets Barbados call
- "Spitfires borrow Carew". NonLeagueDaily.com. 22 January 2009. Retrieved 22 January 2009.
- "Ebbsfleet United sign Ashley Carew, Tyrone Sealey and Craig Stone". Gravesend Messenger. 11 August 2010. Retrieved 11 August 2010.
- "Carew's a U". Cambridge United F.C. official website. 1 July 2011. Retrieved 2 July 2011.
- "Carew Leaves Club". Cambridge United F.C. official website. 20 May 2012. Retrieved 21 May 2012.
- "Carew Rejoins the Fleet Crew". MyFootballClub.co.uk. 12 October 2012. Retrieved 12 October 2012.
- "Statistics". Dulwich Hamlet F.C. 2 May 2016. Retrieved 19 May 2016.