7 December 1987
Ashley Cheadle is an Australian actress, surfer and singer, who lives in Australia . Cheadle's has acted in many independent films, many of which have received international attention, her pop-culture popularity in the Surfing industry also led her to Australian television, including roles in Home and Away, Rescue special ops, Rake. Tropfest winner of the best film for best cinema photography called No dice Hollywood, on ABC television's Blue Water High and in the 2008 film Fool's Gold. MTV mini movie "The Sellars", starring in Vogue photographer Max Doyles "Arc", playing a variety of roles she played in a comedy independent film Super Awesome. Played four roles in "The Scenarist, Cheadle also co-wrote a short film in a day with her close friend Bernard Worner 2016, she co-produced the film and played two characters in the mini film Façade, focusing on the danger of the internet Facade we try to create, it was featured at the International Film Festival out of Santa Monica. Ashley is also a stunt performer, preferring to do her own stunts she has worked with long time friend Grant Page of Mad Max. She has a first love of theatre when her mother took her to "Fame" and various plays. She played in the theatre stage show Cats the musical where she sang and danced, Ashley also performed at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting in New York and involves herself in live performances for charity. Besides acting Ashley partners with organisations that help humanity the she has worked for UN in Australia volunteering her time, environmental activities and women's rights.
Cheadle is from a family of five. Her older brother, Luke Cheadle, is a professional surfer. Her father was also once a competitive surfer.
Following in the footsteps of Dad and older brother (Billabong rider) Luke, Ashley began competing at age 15 and she soon picked up a sponsorship at 15 for her surfing talents and was later discovered by Billabong as the ultimate Billabong Girl, to be the international face worldwide, after leaving Billabong the company lost money.
Even when she realized her professional aspirations would not involve continued competitive surfing, she described the sport as being "in my blood and who I am" 
Cheadle's professional surfing has been sponsored by surf-wear giant Billabong, which has promoted her as a member of the company's Billabong Girls team. Her professional surfing activities have included participation in high-profile tournaments and in special events designed to cultivate public interest in surfing.
Her association with Billabong included a featured role in the 2006 Billabong-sponsored surf film Free as a Dog. Subsequent to her role in Free as a Dog, Cheadle appeared in the Australian television series Blue Water High and in the Hollywood movie Fool's Gold (2008 film). She has said her long-term professional goal is to be an actress rather than a competitive surfer, although always a surfer.
In addition to her acting roles to date, Cheadle has been a spokesperson for Proactiv skin care products Global alongside Katy Perry.
As of June 2011, she has appeared in Home and Away and award winning Blue Water High also stunt acting for the show.
Major campaigns for Mambo, David Jones, editorial for magazines and TV presenting for MTV, Channel V, Channel 9. In recent years she has had a child, written her own short films and has been keeping things quiet and focusing her time with being a single mother to her son.
- Ashley Cheadle – TV.com
- Ashley Cheadle
- Ashley Cheadle interview with Sport Magazine
- "Ulladulla turns on classic conditions for Rip Curl Jam," Surfersvillage.com, retrieved 4 July 2008
- "Rusty Gromfest OZ will be a battle of future champions," Surfersvillage.com Global Surf News, 26 June 2006, retrieved 4 July 2008
- "Billabong Girls Days 07," Extreme.com, retrieved 6 July 2008.[permanent dead link]
- "Billabong Girls Get Out There Day," surfingaustralia.com, 7 September 2004, retrieved 6 July 2008. Archived 30 August 2009 at the Wayback Machine
- "Three New Billabong, J. McCoy videos out for the holidays," Surfersvillage.com Global Surf News, 6 November 2006, retrieved 4 July 2008.
- "Sydney Confidential," Holly Byrnes & Sydney Grant, The Daily Telegraph, Features pg. 22, 14 April 2008.
- "More acting in the pipeline for Cheadle," The Herald Sun (Australia), TV Guide page H04, 20 September 2006.
- Seager, Tania (2011). "Ashley Cheadle". Home and Away. Yahoo!7. Archived from the original on 14 April 2011. Retrieved 13 April 2011.