Lelie in 2012
|No. 85, 87, 18|
|Born:||February 16, 1980|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||193 lb (88 kg)|
|High school:||Honolulu (HI) Radford|
|NFL Draft:||2002 / Round: 1 / Pick: 19|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Ashley Jovon Lelie (//; born February 16, 1980) is a former American football wide receiver. He was drafted by the Denver Broncos 19th overall in the 2002 NFL Draft. He played college football at Hawaii.
Lelie attended Radford High School in Honolulu, Hawaii, and was a three-sport standout in football, track, and basketball. In football, he won All-District and All-State honors. In basketball, he won All-District honors and in track, he won an All-League honors.
- 8th in career receptions (194)
- 5th in career receiving yards (3,341)
- 4th in career receiving touchdowns (32)
Lelie became unhappy in Denver at the start of the 2006 season when Denver traded for Javon Walker during the 2006 NFL Draft. He skipped training camp and asked to be traded, which led to tension with head coach Mike Shanahan.
Lelie was traded to the Atlanta Falcons in a three-way deal with the Washington Redskins in August 2006, and went on to play as a backup for the San Francisco 49ers and the Oakland Raiders in subsequent seasons.
During the 2013 football season Lelie served as the offensive quality control coach for the Nevada Wolf Pack football team under new head coach Brian Polian. Lelie joined former Hawaii teammate and offensive coordinator Nick Rolovich.
- "Chiefs add free-agent receiver Lelie". ESPN.com. Associated Press. August 17, 2009. Retrieved August 17, 2009.
- "Lelie Scores Big with Radford High School". Honolulu Advertiser. January 12, 2005.
- "Ashley Lelie's NFL stats". Kansas City Chiefs. September 5, 2009. Retrieved September 5, 2009.
- "Shanahan growing tired of Lelie's absences - NFL - ESPN". Sports.espn.go.com. May 16, 2006. Retrieved October 30, 2012.
- "Falcons acquire disgruntled WR Lelie from Broncos - NFL - ESPN". Sports.espn.go.com. August 23, 2006. Retrieved October 30, 2012.
- "Alabama A&M hires former NFL player, Nevada assistant Ashley Lelie as wide receivers coach". AL.com. January 23, 2014. Retrieved May 12, 2018.
- "Former first-round draft pick Lelie added to Pack's staff". RGJ.com. April 2, 2013. Retrieved April 17, 2013.
- "Former Broncos wide receiver Ashley Lelie joins Nevada as assistant". Denver Post. April 3, 2013. Retrieved April 17, 2013.