Ashley Stahl (born May 29, 1987) is an American national security professional turned entrepreneur, podcaster, speaker and career coach. She coaches women on how to find their purpose, master the job hunt, and eventually transition into entrepreneurship. She spoke at TEDxBerkeley in February 2014.
She is a blogger for Forbes, though her work has also been featured in TIME, The Wall Street Journal, Mashable, Chicago Tribune, Self Magazine, Fortune, and The Financial Times, among many other publications.
Stahl was born in Van Nuys, California. She attended Agoura High School. In 2009 she graduated as a triple major from the University of Redlands with a bachelor's degree in Government, History, and French. In 2010 she earned her master's degree in international relations from the Department of War Studies at King's College London. In 2016, she earned another master's degree in Spiritual Psychology from University of Santa Monica.
Stahl worked as a defense contractor, where she led operations for the Pentagon's Ministry of Defense Advisors training program. She was named by the Diplomatic Courier and Young Professionals in Foreign Policy in 2013 a “Top 99 Under 33 Foreign Policy Leader,”.
In 2012, she moved to Los Angeles and joined Control Risks Group, where she led a team of intelligence analysts in advising a Fortune 500 client on how to protect its global personnel and assets from security threats in hostile environments around the world. While there, Apex Society named Stahl a Power 30 Under 30 Leader.
In 2013, Stahl founded her firm Ashley International, Inc., through which she coaches her clients on how to find their purpose, build their confidence, master the job hunt, or launch their service-based business. In 2015, she launched an online job-hunting program, the Limitless Career Lab (now called Job Offer Academy), which scaled to 5,000 customers in 30 countries.
In 2017, she launched CAKE Publishing, a ghostwriting, copywriting and social media management house for entrepreneurs and influencers.
- "Can we help this Millennial in a dead-end temp job find his dream job?". WashingtonPost.com.
- "More work, less pay and three other reasons to turn down a promotion". Fortune.com.
- "Gen Y's Leading Career Coach Ashley Stahl On Why 'People Already Know What They Want To Do' But Don't Do It". Archived from the original on 2015-10-21. Retrieved 2015-10-15.
- "3 Questions to unlock your authentic career: Ashley Stahl at TEDxBerkeley". Ted.com.
- "Millennial career coach talks about what makes us tick". NJBIZ.com.
- "Gen Y Career Expert". Forbes.
- "Project Description". Archived from the original on 2015-11-22. Retrieved 2015-10-15.
- "Ashley Stahl". Ibm.com.
- "When Your Dream Job Disappoints, How to Find Plan B". WSJ.com.
- "Introducing the 2013 Top 99 under 33 Foreign Policy Leaders". Diplomaticourier.com.
- "Breaking Down to Break Through in Business & Career". Libsyn.com.