This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Nancy Scott|
|Succeeded by||Terri Kimball|
|Born||20 March 1946|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|Weight||118 lb (54 kg; 8.4 st)|
Her centerfold was photographed by Pompeo Posar and Mario Casilli. She also appeared in the July 1963 issue of Playboy in The Bunnies, a pictorial, as well as in a photograph dated 1960 (along with Playmate/Bunny Patti Reynolds) in The Bunny Years (page 56) by Kathryn Leigh Scott. In the January 1966 Issue of Playboy she appeared in the Playboy Mansion Pictorial along with Allison Parks (starting on page 105). In The Playmate Book, Hugh Hefner says that Laura's pseudonym was inspired by a character in the Ernest Hemingway novel The Sun Also Rises, most likely Brett Ashley.
- Blood Feast (1963) .... Marcy
- Beach Party (1963) .... Surfer (uncredited)
- Burke's Law - "Who Killed Alex Debbs?" (1963) (as Laura Lynn Hale) .... 2nd Deb Girl
- Muscle Beach Party (1964) .... Beach girl
- "Playmate data". Retrieved 4 February 2010.