Ashlynn Brooke attending the AVN Awards Show at the Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada on January 9, 2010
August 14, 1985 |
Choctaw, Oklahoma, U.S.
|Other names||Gabby, Ash|
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)|
|Weight||105 lb (48 kg)|
|No. of adult films||113 (including compilations) plus 6 as director (per IAFD)|
Brooke was born in Choctaw, Oklahoma. She was a cheerleader for nine years, and graduated from high school in May 2003. Prior to becoming an adult film actress in 2006, she worked at a used car dealership near Oklahoma City for over three years. Brooke has stated that she is "genuinely bisexual".
Brooke's first foray into adult entertainment was a photoshoot for an Oklahoma-based magazine. She soon after worked briefly as a stripper. She became an exclusive contract performer with New Sensations / Digital Sin in 2007, and in 2009 made her directing debut with Ashlynn Brooke’s Lesbian Fantasies. She has cameos in Buckcherry's "Too Drunk..." music video and the horror film Piranha 3D.
In 2010, Brooke retired as a pornstar after giving birth to her child. She posted on her Twitter profile and blog, introducing herself as "Ashley. Formerly known as Ashlynn Brooke" and stating that she had retired from the business and that her former website would no longer be updated.
Brooke stated that she then briefly became involved with starring in and producing female-only pornography, but that being the girl who "tries to direct all-girl features, but isn’t a 'real' lesbian" wasn't working. On her pregnancy, Brooke stated that she "would never have a child and continue" in the industry but that she was already "done before finding out about" it. Brooke stated that after the birth of her child, "nothing on earth could’ve made me happier at that very moment. It was like God just reached down and literally removed me from 'that world' and put me back into the 'real' one. I knew that from that point on my life would be peaceful, happy, and full of love again!"
In 2011, CNBC named her as one of the 12 most popular stars in porn. CNBC noted her role in Piranha 3D as increasing interest in her earlier porn films, and her current focus on directing, including porn parody versions of Little Red Riding Hood and Wonder Woman.
- Cindi Loftus (November 2007). "Xcitement Interviews: Ashlynn Brooke". www.xcitement.com. Retrieved 2011-01-15.
- Ashlynn Brooke at the Internet Adult Film Database
- "Roundup". www.thislandpress.com. 2011-07-06. Retrieved 2011-07-06.
- Brooke, Ashlynn (2011-06-09). "Before Adult". all-things-ash.com. Archived from the original on June 20, 2011. Retrieved October 30, 2011.
- Dan Miller (2008-08-09). "Ashlynn Brooke: 'It's Been Very Fulfilling'". AVN.com. Retrieved 2009-09-21.
- "Xtreme Magazine Interviews Ashlynn Brooke". AdultFYI. January 29, 2009.
- Steve Javors (2009-12-22). "Ashlynn Brooke Makes Directing Debut". XBiz.com. Retrieved 2009-12-24.
- "'Piranha 3D' Test Screened, Bloodiest Movie Ever?". Bloody Disgusting. November 26, 2009.
- Brooke, Ashlynn (2011-06-02). "My Time in Adult: Ashley's Blog". all-things-ash.com. Archived from the original on June 20, 2011. Retrieved October 30, 2011.
- Ashley. "The Time I Chose To Quit Adult". Archived from the original on 21 August 2012. Retrieved 22 January 2013.
- Morris, Chris (January 5, 2011). "The Dirty Dozen: Porn's most popular stars". CNBC.
- David Sullivan (2008-06-07). "2008 F.A.M.E. Winners Announced at Erotica LA". AVN. Archived from the original on June 9, 2008. Retrieved 2008-06-08.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ashlynn Brooke.|