||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||New Delhi, India|
Ashnoor Kaur is an Indian child actor.
She started her career by playing the character of Prachi in Jhansi Ki Rani. She later played Navika Vyas Bhatnagar in the tele-series Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha 2 and made a cameo appearance as Mayra Kapoor in the show Bade Acche Lagte Hain. She appeared in CID, and as Ashok Sundari in mythological series, Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev. Lastly, she was seen playing young Naira in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
- 2009 - Jhansi Ki Rani as Prachi
- 2010 - Saath Nibhaana Saathiya as Pannah
- 2011 - Shobha Somnath Ki as Princess Shobha 
- 2012 - Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha as Nanhi aka Navika Vyas Bhatnagar
- 2012 - Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev as young Ashok Sundari
- 2012 - CID as Sia (Cameo Appearance)
- 2013 - Na Bole Tum... Na Maine Kuch Kaha (Season 2) as young Nanhi aka Navika Vyas Bhatnagar
- 2013 - Bade Achhe Lagte Hain as young Mayra Kapoor
- 2013 - Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga as Young Katyayani
- 2013 - Mahabharat as Young Dushala
- 2013 - The Adventures of Hatim as Maya
- 2014 - Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne as Najma
- 2015 - 2016 Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as young Naira Natik Singhania
- 2017 - Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai as Young Geetanjali
- Amrita Mulchandani (June 10, 2011). "I enjoy the media attention: Ashnoor Kaur". The Times of India. Archived from the original on July 7, 2012. Retrieved September 9, 2010.
- "Ashnoor Kaur to enter Mahadev". The Times of India. October 30, 2012. Archived from the original on January 3, 2013. Retrieved November 3, 2012.
- *Akash Wadhwa (June 25, 2011). "Li'l Ashnoor Kaur's Rabbit Habit!". The Times of India. Archived from the original on September 7, 2014. Retrieved June 25, 2011.