- The Ashok, Delhi (Built in 1956 by India's first Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the property has 550 rooms)
- Samrat Hotel, Delhi
- Forest Resorts
- Kaziranga Jungle Camp, Diring, Kaziranga, Assam
- Ashok Classic Hotels
- Hotel Kalinga Ashok, Bhubaneswar
- Hotel Jammu Ashok, Jammu
- Nilanchanl Ashok, Puri
- Ranchi Ashok, Ranchi (Hotel Closed) 
Ashok Alliance Hotels
- Chandigarh Ashok, Chandigarh
The Group is headquartered in New Delhi. ITDC came into existence in October 1966.
Presently, ITDC has a network of eight Ashok Group of Hotels, 2 Joint Venture Hotels, 1 Restaurant, 11 Transport Units, 9 Duty Free Shop at airport and seaports and two Sound & Light Shows
Besides, ITDC is also managing a restaurant at Kosi on behalf of the Department of Tourism. In addition, it is also managing catering services at Western Court, Vigyan Bhawan and Hyderabad House, New Delhi.
- Chaturvedi, Anumeha; Sharma, Yogima Seth (1 June 2018). "ITDC plans to put Delhi's iconic Ashok Hotel on lease". The Economic Times. Retrieved 13 June 2018.
|This article about a hotel or resort in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|