|Born||6 July 1993|
|Home town||Mumbai, India|
Manish Pandey (m. 2019)
Ashrita Shetty (born 6 July 1993) is an Indian film actress.
In 2010, Shetty participated in a beauty contest organised by The Times of India, Clean & Clear Fresh Face. Competing in Mumbai, she won the event there and then went on to win it again at the national level, eventually becoming the face of the brand for a year. She made her film debut in 2012, with a Tulu film, Telikeda Bolli. During the time, she appeared in various other television commercials. This was when film directors Vetrimaaran and Manimaran approached her to play the lead role in their venture, Udhayam NH4. The film saw her play a Bangalore-based Tamil-speaking college girl, who elopes with the character played by Siddharth. She gained mixed reviews for her portrayal in the film, with a reviewer noting she could be a promising actress in the making. Sangeeta Devi from The Hindu said "Newcomer Ashrita Shetty shows promise and her capability of bringing to the screen the vulnerability and innocence of a 17/18-year-old makes her endearing. This girl has huge potential." She then signed the lead in the action adventure film Indrajith opposite Gautham Karthik.
|2014||Oru Kanniyum Moonu Kalavaanikalum||Isabella||Tamil|
|2018||Naan Thaan Siva||Tamil||Filming|
- Naig, Udhav (21 April 2013). "On the highway to fame". The Hindu. Archived from the original on 29 November 2016.
- "Who is Ashrita Shetty?". www.msn.com. 10 October 2019. Retrieved 2 December 2019.
- "Ashrita Shetty teams up with Siddharth, feels lucky". Zee News. 12 April 2013. Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- (Special Correspondent) (5 December 2012). "'Telikeda Bolli' to hit theatres tomorrow". The Hindu. Mangalore. Archived from the original on 31 August 2014. Retrieved 10 October 2013.
- Pereira, Violet (6 December 2012). "Tulu Film Telikeda Bolli Hits the Silver Screen in Twin Districts". Mangalore: Mangalorean.com. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 10 October 2013.
- "Ashrita Shetty teams up with Siddharth, feels lucky".
- "'Udhayam NH4' salvaged by presentation, taut screenplay (Tamil Movie Review)".
- Dundoo, Sangeetha Devi (20 April 2013). "NH4: Take this route". The Hindu.
- "Ashrita Shetty Interview".
- "Manish Pandey ties knot with Tamil actress Ashrita Shetty hours after winning Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy". Hindustan Times. 2 December 2019. Retrieved 2 December 2019.
- "Manish Pandey Marries Actress Ashrita Shetty In Mumbai | Cricket News". NDTVSports.com. 2 December 2019. Retrieved 2 December 2019.