|This article's factual accuracy may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (December 2012)|
|No. 26, 24, 38, 31|
|Date of birth:||July 7, 1984|
|Place of birth:||Monrovia, Liberia|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||189 lb (86 kg)|
|NFL draft:||2006 / Round: 3 / Pick: 70|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Ashton Youboty (born July 7, 1984 in New York, New York) is a former American football cornerback. He was drafted by the Buffalo Bills in the third round of the 2006 NFL Draft. He played college football at Ohio State University. He has also played for the Jacksonville Jaguars and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
His family settled in Philadelphia, where he attended Girard College, a college prep boarding school for single parent kids and low income families. Unfortunately, Girard did not have a football team due to lack of insurance. However, they later relocated to Texas when he was in middle school. Ashton lived in Houston, Texas, near the Klein community. There he played cornerback and punt returner at Klein High School.
Youboty was drafted in the third round (70th overall) of the 2006 NFL Draft by the Buffalo Bills. joining Donte Whitner, the team’s 8th overall choice in the first round. He has played with the Bills for four seasons from 2006 to 2010. His best season in the NFL was 2007 when he appeared in ten games for the Bills and was credited with 23 tackles (22 solo), a sack and an interception.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
On August 15, 2011, Youboty signed with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but was released on August 29.
The Jacksonville Jaguars signed Youboty on November 15, 2011. In Youboty's first game, he recovered a fumble and returned it for a touchdown against the Houston Texans on November 27, 2011. Youboty was placed on Injured Reserve on December 26, 2011 after injuring his ACL. Youboty was released on August 25, 2012.
- "Ohio State CB Ashton Youboty to pass up senior year". Associated Press. 2006-01-09. Retrieved 2010-04-30.
- "Ashton Youboty". Pro-football-reference.com. Retrieved 2010-04-30.
- "Ashton YOUBOTY". Buffalo Bills. Archived from the original on 6 April 2010. Retrieved 2010-04-30.
- Bob DiCesare (2006-09-07). "Youboty carries mom's spirit inside". The Buffalo News.
- "John Youboty brother of former NFL standout Ashton Youboty trying to make a name for himself in Denver". Yardbarker.com.