|• Municipal unit||18.3 km2 (7.1 sq mi)|
|Elevation||400 m (1,300 ft)|
|• Municipal unit||527|
|• Municipal unit density||29/km2 (75/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Asi Gonia (Greek: Ασή Γωνιά) is a mountainous village and a former community in the eastern part of the Chania regional unit in Crete, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Apokoronas, of which it is a municipal unit. The municipal unit has an area of 18.273 km2 (7.055 sq mi). Asi Gonia is situated east of the Lefka Ori mountain range, 20 km southwest of Rethymno. The communal office is situated in the heart of the community. In the village square there are two statues dedicated to the two Greek prime ministers Eleftherios Venizelos and Sofoklis Venizelos.
- George Psychoundakis, resistance fighter and author of the Cretan Runner
- Pavlos Gyparis, infantry Colonel of the Greek army
- Stylianos Petrakis, Vice Admiral
- Petromarkos, Cretean Revolutions Chief
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (in Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-21.