Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Association
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Association (APMAA) was founded in 2004. It is an academic organization that supports members for their research and practices on management accounting about Asia-Pacific region.
APMAA was organized by members whose activities and/or research interests relate to management accounting practices in Asia-Pacific region. Therefore its members are not only from Asia-Pacific region but also from other regions such as Europe, USA, Canada etc.
APMAA, as an academic organization of management accounting, supports members who engage in the advancement of management accounting theory and practices as described above.
Annual Conferences have been hosted by APMAA, under collaboration with local and national accounting organizations and universities, to enable members to present their research results regularly.
- The 2015 Annual Conference will be hosted by consortium of 6 universities University of Merdeka Malang, Udayana University, Warmadewa University, Hasanudin University, Mercubuana University and Trisakti University, Indonesia
- The 2014 Annual Conference will be hosted by Chulalongkorn University, Thailand.
- The 2013 Annual Conference was hosted by APMAA Japan.
- The 2012 Annual Conference was hosted by University of Xiamen, China.
- The 2011 Annual Conference was hosted by Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia.
- The 2010 Annual Forum was hosted by National Taiwan University.
- The 2009 Annual Forum was hosted by Beppu University, Japan.
- The 2007 Annual Forum was hosted by Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, China.
- The 2006 Annual Forum was held in Fukuoka, Japan.
- The 2004 Annual Forum was held on 24-25, November 2004 in Malaysia.
- The 2002 Annual Forum was held on 3 and 4 November in Fukuoka, Japan.
The Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Journal (APMAJ) is jointly published by the Asia-Pacific Management Accounting Association (APMAA - which is based in Japan), Accounting Research Institute & Faculty of Accountancy (through AMARC) and University Publication Centre (UPENA), Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM). Its initial publication was once a year but effective 2010, the journal issue is increased to twice a year.
- Vol 9 Issue 1, June 2014
- Vol 8 Issue 2, December 2013
- Vol 8 Issue 1, June 2013
- Vol 7 Issue 2, December 2012
- Vol 7 Issue 1, June 2012
- Vol 6 Issue 2, December 2011
- Vol 6 Issue 1, 2011
- Vol 5 Issue 2, December 2010
- Vol 5 Issue 1, July 2010
- Vol 4 Issue 2, December 2009
- Vol 4 Issue 1, July 2009
- Vol 3 Issue 1 December 2008
- Vol 2 Issue 1 December 2007
- Vol 1 Issue 1 December 2006
APMAA News is a newsletter of the association.
- APMAA No.17: September 1, 2014
- APMAA No.16: May 1, 2014
- APMAA No.15: January 1, 2014
- APMAA No.14: October 1, 2013
- APMAA No.13: May 1, 2013
- APMAA No.12: January 1, 2013
- APMAA No.11: 1 October 2012
- APMAA No.10: 1 May 2012
- APMAA No.09: 1 January 2012