Asia LIFE University
This article does not cite any sources. (May 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|President||Yongnan Ahn Jeon|
40, Dongseo-daero 1327beon-gil, Jung-gu,
|Asia LIFE University|
|Revised Romanization||Kunsin Daehak-won Daehakgyo|
|McCune–Reischauer||Pokŭm Sinhak Taehakwŏn Daehakkyo|
Asia LIFE University is based on the foundations of the Pentecostal and evangelical theology with emphasis on the Four Square Gospel of salvation, Spirit-baptism, healing and return of Christ. Gospel Theological Seminary, as it was known before, strives to educate Christian leaders who are dedicated to the evangelical ministry.
- To train people to be competent and experienced as faithful Christian leaders whose doctrine is rooted in the Pentecostal theology.
- To train people to be leaders who seek to live out the Word under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- To train people to be talented as international Christian leaders who take the leadership of the world missions with the help of an education. An education that allows theological exchanges worldwide with lectures conducted in English and Korean.
- To train people to be leaders of small groups.
- To train people to be theologists and leaders who are committed, and contribute themselves, to the development of theology and knowledge.
Areas of study
- Spiritual Theology
- Biblical Theology (Old Testament/New Testament)
- Systematic Theology
- Historical Theology
- Practical Theology
- Pastoral Counseling
- List of colleges and universities in South Korea
- List of Korea-related topics
- Education in South Korea
|This article about a South Korean institution of tertiary education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|