Asia Pacific Airlines (United States)
|Hubs||Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport (Guam), Honolulu International Airport (Honolulu, HI)|
|Focus cities||Marshall Islands International Airport (Majuro)|
|Parent company||Tan Holdings Corporation|
|Headquarters||Danville, California, USA|
Asia Pacific Airlines is a cargo airline headquartered in Danville, California, USA in the San Francisco Bay Area. It operates cargo charter services from Guam. Its main base is Guam International Airport.
The airline was established on June 5, 1998 and started operations, with Boeing 727-200 series aircraft, on June 3, 1999. It was formed as Aero Micronesia, and is an affiliate company of the Tan Holdings Corporation. The primary aspect of the airline's operation is the shipment of US Mail, and other cargo, throughout Micronesia, as well as the importation of fresh high grade tuna for transshipment to worldwide fish markets.
The Asia Pacific Airlines fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of August 2017):
|Boeing 757-200PCF||2||—||N757QM, N888LT|
The airline previously operated the following aircraft as of August 2016:
- 2 further Boeing 727-200F
- 1 Boeing 727-200
- "Contact Info Archived 2009-03-04 at the Wayback Machine.." Asia Pacific Airlines. Retrieved on June 2, 2009. "Asia Pacific Airlines 156 Diablo Road, Suite 203 Danville, CA 94526"
- Flight International. March 27, 2007
- Randy Quimpo (23 April 2008). "NORPAC". YouTube. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- Randy Quimpo (30 June 2014). "TUNA FOR CHINA ENG 20June2013 long version Q2 H 264 2100". YouTube. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- "Guam's cargo operator Asia Pacific starts fleet renewal with B757". Ch-aviation.com. Retrieved 9 October 2017.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 15.
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2016): 15.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Asia Pacific Airlines (United States).|
- Official website (in English)
|This article relating to an Oceanian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Guam-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|