Asiaciti Trust is an international trust and corporate services company. It provides fiduciary, wealth transfer, and administrative services, and has operations throughout Asia, Central America, and the Pacific.
Asiaciti Trust was established in 1978. The founder of Asiaciti Trust, Graeme W Briggs, was formerly the international tax partner of Marquand & Co. He acquired the international operations of Marquand & Co in 1975. Briggs was also a founding Senator of the Offshore Institute. Asiaciti Trust is also involved in several charity projects through its Asiaciti Trust Charitable Foundation. One of its biggest projects is Latin American Roaming Art (LARA). In 2018, Asiaciti Trust sponsored the Middle East Wealth Management Forum in Dubai.
- "Specialists to thrive as clients seek compliance". Hubbis. Retrieved 14 August 2018.
- "Asiaciti". Crunchbase. Retrieved 14 August 2018.
- "Directory". HKET. Retrieved 15 August 2018.
- "LARA (Latin American Roaming Art)". Arte-sure. Retrieved 15 August 2018.
- "Private Banking Listings". SCMP. Retrieved 15 August 2018.
- "Paradise Papers Exposes Donald Trump-Russia links and Piggy Banks of the Wealthiest 1 Percent". Icij.org. Retrieved 7 November 2017.
|This Singaporean corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This bank, insurance, or other financial services corporation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|