Asian barred owlet
|Asian barred owlet|
|Barred owlet in Mae Wong National Park, Nakhon Sawan, Thailand|
The Asian barred owlet (Glaucidium cuculoides) is a species of true owl, resident in northern parts of the Indian Subcontinent and parts of Southeast Asia. It ranges across north central and northeast India, Nepal Bhutan, north Bangladesh, and southeast Asia (Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam). Its natural habitat is temperate forest.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Glaucidium cuculoides.|
|Wikispecies has information related to: Glaucidium cuculoides|
- BirdLife species factsheet for Glaucidium cuculoides
- "Glaucidium cuculoides". Avibase.
- "Asian barred owlet media". Internet Bird Collection.
- Asian barred owlet photo gallery at VIREO (Drexel University)
- Interactive range map of Glaucidium cuculoides at IUCN Red List maps
- Audio recordings of Asian barred owlet on Xeno-canto.
|This owl-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|